Slider

Exploits in Photography (June 22, 2014)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014


I love the filters Canon 70D has. A lot of people tell me how lucky I am that technology has afforded me to not buy physical filters anymore as a lot of effects and filters are already built in the camera. 

For my beauty shots, I like the soft focus and the fish eye functions. I use the soft focus to blur out imperfections and all, and fish eye for lip swatches to magnify the lips for my readers. 

For nature and landscapes, though, I like to use the grainy black and white function. 

I also like to use the watercolor filter. 


Grass

The roof of a hut


Weeds and sprouts

Flowers



Banana tree stump


Mushrooms in the soil


Seashells which are for some reason in the soil too 


Rust on a can


Grass and weeds


The same roofing on the hut as awhile ago

More grass

 Banana tree stump

Pebbles in the soil


The same mushroom as awhile ago





Follow me!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.