Slider

Lazada Philippines

Food News: My Mommy's House of Kare-Kare

Monday, November 9, 2015



It's always fun to go to the Subic Freeport because of all the PX goods, the malls, and of course, the great food. You can find all sorts of gastronomic pleasures in Subic. But, the best foods are still those home cooked meals prepared Mommy. My Mommy's House of Kare Kare is the ultimate go-to place when you're craving for that home cooked meal.

Its quaint design brings a very homey feel to its customers that they keep coming back for more.

And well, the name says it all, My Mommy's House of Kare Kare is all about that epic kare kare that needs no bagoong.

It also specializes in Pizza, souring all its ingredients from Italy to be true to its word and cooking these in an oven for gastronomic perfection.

Check out My Mommy's House of Kare Kare when you are in Subic.

To know more about My Mommy's House of Kare Kare follow them on Facebook for updates.

https://www.facebook.com/My-Mommys-House-of-Kare-Kare-1502166893414421/?fref=ts

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.