Slider

Lazada Philippines

Today's Dinner (January 28, 2016)

Thursday, January 28, 2016


Yaaay today I made simple spicy dumpling stew and had strawberry milk. i also had California Maki made by Cold Storage but i had it so fast it just went down hahaha. 

I like how our family has this tradition of always stocking store bought dumplings at home, and i definitely am thankful for buying an amply sized tub of gochujang because it helps me to instantly make spicy stews. All I need to do is boil water, dissolve some broth cubes, pop the gochujang and dumplings in and dinner is served. 


And wee I also made strawberry blueberry milkshake sinply using those fruits in frozen form, milk, and sugar. I know it looks like a scary mush but it tastes super good. 


 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.