Slider

Lazada Philippines

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Can I just say how smitten I am by Rocky Mountain's caramel apple? I bought one for fun today albeit some reservations as it's quite pricey for Philippine standards (at Php215). The last time I had caramel apple was from legazpi market, and before that from the US. I was longing for that thick, chewy, caramel coating formula, and I am so happy I got it with their apple. 


The "downside" though is that this is not ideal for eating on the go. You need to have it sliced or slice it yourself because it is so difficult to sink your teeth into the thick caramel coating. You also need a foll because it'd be too sticky to eat bu hand. I was eating it on a chopping board hahaha 



The caramel is so thick and sticky but I really like the taste and the feel to it. It's decadent, luxurious, and has the perfect roasted taste. The high class equity of the store comes into light when you pay attention to the quality of the caramel. 


So yes i have yet to brush all of this caramel off...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.