Slider

Lazada Philippines

My Barkin' Blends Dog Café Visit

Saturday, July 25, 2015



I am so sorry! After an intense backlog, I am back! (and yes this intense backlog is brought to you by my intense internship hahahaha). 

I visited this place months back, as a post finals stress relief initiative. 

 I only figured out that it's located here after I attended a meeting at Third Cup Café.






Finally, this is the place. This dog breed wall is too cute for my life. 

Off the bat, the café part is small because most of the time the people are inside the dog area anyways. For those who want to have a snack and have a free glimpse of cute dogs, I think this is an option? I mean they won't stop you from looking at the dogs...


This is their café area. They have beverages, cupcakes, and some other small snacks.


But the most important menu of all is the roster of their canine superstars. I think it's common sense that people don't really come here for the coffee and milk tea.

So please be informed that this place is by cash basis only. 

And that they do have a tip box this cute hahahaha. 

For those curious about pricing, it takes Php180 to get into the café for 2 hours, inclusive of one free drink. Yes, they are strict with the time and they really will tell you when it's time to go. The café has a lot of people all the time which is why they can't afford to make people overstay.

And yes, did I tell you that their dogs have merchandise? Why so cute?

And finally, the dog zone.  I know in pictures it looks like a door, but in real life, it feels sooo much more exciting to see this door because like in your head it's like 'ermagherd i'm one door away from these furballs wah wah wah.'

Funnily, though, they forbid the playing of cards (?). Perhaps they do not want to condone gambling as they are a very wholesome establishment (?). Though I still don't know how Pokémon and Yu-gi-oh cards can not be wholesome (???). 



The moment you enter the dog zone you know that this is the place to be because there's always a puppy on the registration desk 


The rest of the photos are actually just the dogs at play. This is one of those experiences that can't be completed for you by blogs, you really just need to get your booty there to enjoy their company. 























You can find them at 91 Rosa Alvero St., Loyola heights, Quezon City, Philippines. 
The café part is open everyday (except Tuesday) from 10am to 9pm, and the dog zone is open from 12nn to 9pm.

Follow me!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.