Slider

Lazada Philippines

Lunchbox Diet Day 5

Wednesday, February 24, 2016



Day 5! My tooth was actually fully healed by this point, but I let my brother eat this last meal so that he can really complete this experience.
Continuing my disclaimer from the last post, my brother ate all these foods as I had a wisdom tooth situation that week. As such, all these photos were taken by him, and I'm just putting them out here for visual reference. Since I did not eat these foods I will not be giving any verdict on them.


Breakfast is adobo flakes and red rice.

Lunch is baked chicken with maple walnut sauce and red rice.

Dinner is sole fillet with tomato basil cream sauce and summer vegetable tian.

Snacks are macaroons and jelly.




Follow me!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.