Slider

Lazada Philippines

My Cup of Tea

Sunday, August 31, 2014


I think you've already seen in my previous posts as to how addicted I am to tea. I think I can actually liken my tea addiction to my makeup addiction--- I already know that I have too much, but I still can't stop getting new stuff. 

Sometimes, I pair my tea with actual teatime items. But meh, most of the time, I just gulp the tea without any thought. 




This time, I have brownies to pair with my tea! Yipee! Our family friend from Taiwan gifted us with this box of Market-O brownies. It took me quite some time to get used to the taste of this because it's got a really strong hint of rhum, and it's crumbly and moist at the same time. 


This is definitely far from the sweet and chewy brownies we're used to having here in the Philippines...


I also have another teatime item with me! I've been a fan of Marks and Spencer's rich tea biscuits for the longest time, and I just love pairing these biscuits with their breakfast tea. 

Teatime is always fun when I'm watching the Simpsons on a lazy day. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.