Slider

Lazada Philippines

Bulalo and Egg Pudding (July 2, 2014)

Sunday, September 7, 2014


Hooray for a yummy breakfast! 

One of the things I love about eating out is that I get to have the leftovers for breakfast the next morning. We went to Leslie's the day before I took this photo which is why there's bulalo in my breakfast. I just love their bulalo, or in general, I love bulalo. 

 I also love how breakfast is an excuse to have dessert without a full blown meal. Or wait, I have dessert whenever I want, regardless of the circumstance hahaha. 

And the perks of breakfast include eggs, regardless of how they're done. Even these dessert pudding eggs count, if you ask me. 



Apparently, custard filled puddings exist. And upon googling, I saw a lot of blogs also talking about How Sweet Egg pudding. This was gifted to us by our family friends based in Taiwan. 

When we went to visit them last year, they gave us a box to take home. And this year, when they paid a visit to the Philippines, they made sure that they'd bring this for us because they know how addicted we are to this. 


The way it's packaged is as if it's a legit carton of eggs. 

And the moment you open it, they're just so cute and huhubells dkjkljlksdjlkasjd. 




They come with a really light taste, but with a smooth and creamy texture. It doesn't taste too sweet or too heavily creamy (as in the texture is creamy, but it doesn't taste like heavy cream or whipped cream), and you can actually eat the whole box in one sitting without feeling weird.  


I also included a Market O brownie for breakfast, just because I said so. 




Follow me!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.