Slider

Lazada Philippines

#UpYourGaling with MILO Nutri Up

Saturday, July 21, 2018

In yet another super overdue post, I am super thankful once again to MILO for having sent over a year's supply of MILO Nutri-Up!!! I can attest to the one year supply part because we really did take up almost a year, and we still haven't finished up the contents of the box they sent. 

MILO is especially relevant to all of us right now, now that it's super rainy! It's important to warm the body up given that it's raining cats and dogs almost all the time recently. What's special with MILO, of course, is that it goes beyond just giving the body warmth and fuzziness, and beyond just being great tasting. MILO has so many vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of Protein and Calcium. And as far as MILO Nutri Up is concerned, it is a great source of nourishment and energy for this generation of zombie workers.  At 50% more protein and 33% more calcium than the usual MILO, this gives more energy for us overworked millennials to keep it together. 

Of course, here I am posing with the packaging. When I took this photo, I was 25 pounds heavier. Now, at 25 pounds lighter, I can safely say that MILO has been a great pick-me-up for workout days, and more so for cheat day-ish kind of days when I just want to indulge on sweet things. Even if I love MILO, I try to indulge in moderation as my cholesterol is high. Thankfully, MILO Nutri Up has less fat than the usual MILO (Total Fat at 1.8g/24g serving VS. 2.3g/22g serving), so I was not forbidden from taking it by our doctor.


My brother had to be in this blog post simply because he is the MILO addict in our family! His days aren't complete without MILO. My brother is a multi-hyphenate as well, with his interior design, corporate work, real estate dealings, and photography gigs. MILO helps him to get going with all the activities he needs to finish in a day. To add, interior design involves a lot of going around, browsing stores, and carrying stuff here and there, so one really needs to have a lot of energy to carry out all the tasks needed by the job.

My brother has OK cholesterol, but unfortunately, has high blood sugar. Thankfully, MILO isn't too sweet to begin with (even the Original variant), at about 9-10g sugar per serving, or just 2 teaspoons of sugar. It only becomes too sweet coz we're so used to having MILO Dinosaur that we will use waaaay too much MILO for one serving! In comparison, one small can of soda will have 5-6 teaspoons of sugar already. That's why with respect to other beverages, this is still manageable for my brother. He can survive not having a lot of sweet things, so long as he can have his MILO.

Indeed, for this tired family of millennials, MILO NutriUp is keeping us alive. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.