Slider

Lazada Philippines

Memories At Le Petit Soufflé (September 6, 2017)

Saturday, July 21, 2018

I'm so sorry world!!! When I did the draft for this post, it was to be entitled 'What's New at Le Petit Soufflé', but since this is still from September last year, I now have to entitle it as 'Memories at Soufflé'. I got so busy with work from then on that I barely had time for anything else. I got to the point where I barely even left the house because of how hectic my schedule got!


Nonetheless, no one's crazy schedule should ever stop them from enjoying life at Le Petit Soufflé! This is the Mega Fashion Hall branch that I went to. 

The interiors are quaint, and contrary to the super flashy and brightly lit Mega Fashion Hall, this is a calm and ambient place.

And may I add that there is a mini function room here, so it's quite conducive for meetings! I wasn't able to ask if they had projectors/screens or the like, but what I can say is that the space is big enough for a small group of people to bring in a projector and a screen. 

My only worry though, about doing a business meeting at Le Petit Soufflé, is that everyone might end up not getting their work done productively because the extremely good food would be distracting... 

Their Yakult Guava iced tea was a refreshing start. Both Yakult and guava have this tartness, but a good kind of tartness, and when put together, the combination is very refreshing.  

Whule waiting, they brought out some Furikake Pomme fries. These may look really tiny and you'd think you'd get lazy from trying to eat them. But the moment it arrives and blogger photos are taken, it vanishes into thin air. There's definitely a reason why this is highly acclaimed. 


And they also brought out what is arguably my favorite in the whole menu of Le Petit Soufflé!!! Their Kinoko fries!!! As it is, I'm addicted to mushrooms. Fry them perfectly and I'll fall in love with them more. Give me the best dip ever to pair with them and you totally have my heart! Even just looking at this photo while typing on this blog post, I already feel so giddy. 

I think I should print out a picture of this so I have something inspirational to look at all the time hahaha... 

At the time, they had just launched their All day Breakfast menu. I had already talked about this on my other blog way back, and I regret only being able to talk about it here now. 

It's so exciting when the dishes are sent out of the kitchen! 

This is the Unagi Benedict up close. As I see this now, I immediately regret not having taken my father to Le Petit Soufflé for Father's day because Unagi is his favorite. Weeell, I did prepare a Korean feast at home with about 5 dishes for Father's Day, but still, I think unagi takes the cake for him...


Personally, I chose Chasyu Benedict. One is because I super love chashu, and the other reason is because it had mushrooms as well! And was in an oriental sauce!!! If you're super into Japanese and Korean food, Chasyu Benedict would be the natural choice. To add, while Breakfast of Champions was the most popular amongst blogger that day, I also mentioned in my other blog that I didn't choose that one as I am oversensitive to smells and tastes that I feared that foie gras might not sit well with me... 

It definitely was a treat of a lifetime to enjoy pulled chasyu with a perfectly poached egg. Just learning to poach eggs this way already requires one lifetime in itself! There really is just something special about the way that Le Petit Soufflé does it. 
Look at this GIF!!! Of just egg yolk oozing out! The egg is still partly translucent, despite already have a generally solid outer structure. But the egg still is fully runny. I really do think that they take a lifetime to learn how to do it this way. I feel that if we had to send Eggs Benedict up to the heavens, the one from Le Petit Soufflé will be the only one worthy of the Lord's attention coz it really is just that good. 

And that's a wrap for a blog post that should've been out eons ago!!! So sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.