Slider

Lazada Philippines

Juice Time

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yaaaay it's always nice to drink juice more so it's so hot nowadays. I super love this Pomegranate juice from Woongjin because it's sweet and mild and not so tart. I have tried a lot of pomegranate juices and they're always too tart or too sour. Or you can't taste the fruit anymore because they mix it with cranberry juice. This is the best brand I've found after buying a bottle from Merkado for fun to let my mom try. My mone loved it a lot so I got her a case of the stuff for Christmas.



Too bad that they don't sell this in the 600mL (I think) bottles here. I only see it in the small 180mL bottles, which I swear is soooo little because it's sooo good. It's also a tad bit pricey at php40.5 at Merkado and Php38-ish per piece in a case from Sinla Korean mart. 

And here on the other hand is Charlie's White Peach and Passionfruit quencher. It's also a good buy from Krispy Kreme as it's fresh and has a good taste. It's not so tart and just has the right level of a kick. It's not too sour and not too sweet each other. But gah this bottle is scaring me because it's sooo expensive at 150 for this 500mL bottle! 


Thankfully I was able to store it in the fridge for a few days because everyone was scared to get my cough. The warning is enough hahaha. 


I'm always on the lookout for good pimegranate juices because my family is so obsessed with pomegranates. I've also tried making my own pomegranate preserve using real pomegranates so I always like to look to an easier way to enjoying pomegranates hahaha. 




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.