Slider

Lazada Philippines

My Not So Usual Breakfast (June 15, 2014)

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


It's not unusual for me to have breakfast, but since this isn't oatmeal, it's considered as an unusual breakfast overall. 

The moment you open our freezer it looks like any other mundane freezer, but the Ghirardelli bag is always a good sight to see because it only means that there's pizza in the freezer.


Indeed, look at the slices of pizza curled up on the bottom of this bag! They're waiting for me to eat them hahaha.

I don't know why but it's always more magical to eat pizza the morning after rather than when it's freshly delivered. For dinner, it feels normal, but for breakfast, it feels like a luxury.

For a while now we've been having a Pizza Hut loyalty streak because by far they're the only pizzeria that includes Hawaiian flavor in their promos. My mom is a huge Hawaiian pizza fan and refuses to eat any other flavor so it's always a must for us to look for hawaiian flavor. However, as seen in this photo, the rest of us prefer meat flavors like this bacon cheeseburger flavor that we like the compromise of Pizza Hut. 

I'm not sure up to when they're running the promo, but basically, you pay Php499 and they give you a family sized Hawaiian Pizza and another family size pizza. 

And to kinda remind me that it's morning, I paired the pizza with a mug of Bear Brand milk. 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Mari-nator . Design by Fearne.